We are fully open and operational during the COVID-19 crisis.
A little caution, personal responsibility and common sense – important things during your vacation in these extraordinary times.
BOOKING AND ARRIVAL
Special times require special measures. Until further notice, we have adjusted our cancellation policy to the current situation. In case of external or personal travel restrictions (e.g. quarantine, entry ban into Switzerland, ...) during the Corona period, there are no cancellation fees.
We kindly advise you to travel only if you are in good health.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
The entire team is well informed about safety procedures and will take good care of you. Hygiene and cleanliness measures are of the utmost importance and we are taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests.
MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
• Disinfectant available
• Disposable gloves are available while you help yourself at our breakfast buffet
• Regular cleaning of the door handles, lift buttons, banisters, coffee machine, and other objects that are often touched
• Distance between tables in our spacious dining room
• Our employees have shifted work and break times
• Contactless payment available
We can only implement all specifications and measures with your support. In short: Keep your distance, wash your hands regularly and act with common sense. Increased hygiene measures are self-explanatory, of course. We thank you very much for your cooperation!
See you soon at Hotel Berghof Amaranth - we look forward to meeting you!